Above Ground Handicap accessible concrete shelters as small as 6X8 to as large as 10X24 can be built and then delivered to your location and set in place. They require no additional anchoring, just flat level ground. And no construction mess!
The following options can be added to our Group Deliverable Shelters:
- Rain Guard over door(s)
- Handicap Toilet(s)/Screened enclosure(s) or studded, sheetrock enclosure with door. Handicap level door handles
- Dusk to Dawn LED lights over doorway(s)
- Battery Back-up Lighting with 110 or just batteries
- Solar Powered Lighting
- Exterior painted color of your choice
- Painted interior
- HVAC or just AC
- Floor can be “plain” or epoxy finished
If you are interested in a Deliverable Shelter, Please fill out our Contact Request Form or call us at 316-722-4499.
CITY OF WICHITA – BROOKS LANDFILL
In March of 2017, the city of Wichita, Kansas installed a 10X16 Above Ground FEMA P 361 Rated shelter at the Brooks Landfill to provide for the safety of their employees at that location. When minutes count, having a safe place to go when the inevitable Kansas severe weather strikes is vitally important. With this installation the City of Wichita can rest assured that those at Books Landfill can ride out the storms in safety.